Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Shrimp & Bean Stew, Spaghetti Squash & Salad with Homemade Dressing

>Shrimp and Bean in stewed tomato sauteed with onions & veggie oil
>Oven-Roasted Spaghetti Squash
>Side Salad...with oranges & homemade dressing.
(make it vegan, by leaving out the shrimp).

I can't believe it's March already. I made this meal for friends who just had a baby in January, and I asked for a photo, and they sent me one! Yay!

Friend making us food soon after we had our baby, combined with my mom making me anything I requested, was such a lifesaver. So I'm all about it.

Now that our baby is in the solid-eating phase of her life, woohoo! I'm hoping to post some more Kid-friendly & Nigerian inspired meals (not necessarily in that order or that combination). Although really we're kinda feeding her off our plate/pot so maybe not.  Breast-milk yogurt anyone? haha.

Okay. That's all I have to say about this. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post meal ideas, recipes, questions & requests!